Dr. Samson Lee Is this you?

4.8

Dr. Samson Lee is the BEST!

Posted on March 27th, 2015

EXCELLENT, professional and caring physician. My first choice for ENT or plastic surgery!

Posted on September 6th, 2012

I had a full rhinoplasty with Dr. Lee and have experienced a VAST improvement in my breathing from the first day. Very pleased and impressed with the professionalism from Dr. Lee. I can't give him a high enough rating here. I would recommend him very highly to anyone. Definitely an expert in his field.

Posted on September 28th, 2010

I had a complex revision rhinoplasty performed by Dr Lee. I had breathing problems and my nose was crooked and he was able to correct both problems at once. I had lost confidence because of the way my nose looked, but not I have it back again.

Posted on March 2nd, 2017