Learn more about Dr. Samson Mebrahtu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samson Mebrahtu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samson Mebrahtu, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mebrahtu graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mebrahtu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samson M Mebrahtu MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Samson M. Mebrahtu practice?
- Dr. Samson Mebrahtu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Samson Mebrahtu practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Riverhead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and Islip, NY.
See Riverhead Neurologists.