A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samson Mebrahtu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samson Mebrahtu is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samson Mebrahtu, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mebrahtu graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mebrahtu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mebrahtu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samson M. Mebrahtu practice?
Dr. Samson Mebrahtu practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and Riverhead, NY.
See Islip Neurologists.