Learn more about Dr. Samson Mebrahtu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samson Mebrahtu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samson Mebrahtu, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mebrahtu graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mebrahtu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samson Mebrahtu MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Samson Mebrahtu practice?
- Dr. Samson Mebrahtu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samson Mebrahtu practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and Riverhead, NY.
See Islip Neurologists.