Internists, Adolescent Specialist

261 Stonecrossing Dr
Clarksville, TN 37042
931-906-4366
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Sour grapes  |  show details
by Patient J A H on Mar 28th, 2014

I am a patient of Dr Orusa. Yes it sometimes is a long wait. He sees many patients in his practice. Pain management is not an easy job. if he doesn't take time with each person how can he correctly access them? I see and hear people complain on every visit. Funny how it always seems to be the ones who have no legit reason to be seeking pain management who complain about a through exam. Yes it's hard to get in. Yes he takes time to actually check you out. It's called " doing his job"! If you really have chronic pain you don't mind the wait. Without Dr Orusa's help, I would not be able to have the quality of life he helps me obtain because of chronic pain. If you don't like him go somewhere else.

|  Could Not even get an appointment or anyone pick up off hold  |  show details
by Jon on Feb 20th, 2013

Terrible Business practices, doesn't deserve one star

|  WORST DOCTORS OFFICE IVE EVER BEEN TOO!  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2011

His english is horrible, he dosent listen to patients. They charge to much money for everything. I waited 4 hours to see this so called doctor. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO WASTE THEIR TIME WITH HIM!!!

|  Not sure what to think!  |  show details
by Clueless on Jan 30th, 2011

He is a nice Doctor but not very good at discussing test with you and why he's doing them. He also does drugs screens which is good since I see him for pain mgt. but he accused me of taking oxycodone. He prescibed me Lortab and Fiorcet w/codeine. I have not taken No Other Drugs but what he's given me...I've asked for a send out and have had my urine tested by another drs. office cause I just don't understand...Unless he does not want me as a patient anymore and does not want to tell me????Not sure what to think....Noone else is taking new patient's with my ins.

|  Dr.Orusa is too liberal in writing perscriptions for addictive narcotics  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2010

Got appts.quickly.On numerous appts.I waited nearly an hr.Never got to see the dr.When my name was called I was instructed to sign a form to pick up my perscription for addictive narcotics and pay for the dr. appt.Finding myself becoming addicted to the meds. I am no suffering withdrawal symptons.

|  GREAT DOCTOR , JUST HAS MANY PATIENTS!! SO HARD TO BE ON TIME WHEN HE IS SO BUSY!!  |  show details
by Brooke Walker on Jul 30th, 2009

HE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR , HAS MANY PATIENTS THAT HAVE A LOT OF TRUST IN HIM , HE TRIES TO SPEND AS MUCH TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS AS HE CAN, HE HAS HELPED ME VERY MUCH WITH MY LEG, AND KNEE..

|  Good but long waits  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 8th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

This business is located close to post down peachers mill road. The doctor is very good, will check you above and beyond to make sure you ha...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com