Dr. Samson Orusa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

September 21st, 2016
Worse ever
Have been here since 8:am and it's 2:30 pm what is wrong with this picture and he didn't get here til noon and left at 2 for a break are you kidding me. A quack in my book I'll never be here again

June 20th, 2016
After waiting in this office for 7 hours, I finally left. Ugh. I have never waited 7 hours for any doctor. But was told he was a great doctor. Ugh.

May 8th, 2016
Good Doctor
Dr Orusa is a good doctor. He took care of all my concerns. It is a bit of a wait the first time, but worth it.

April 5th, 2016
Staff
Since they fired the major problem of the clinic a few months ago things have improved greatly. The wait time has also improved some it can still be a long day there sometimes but no where near as bad as before. The staff members that are there now are great for the most part. One of them always has an attitude more so to women than men. She is very flirty and always on her cell phone when you come to the window which I feel is very innaproptiate.

January 28th, 2015
all about the $$$$$$$
He has a pain management clinic with the majority of patients are cash pay which is very expensive. With the insured patients he makes sure he works it so he gets paid for every little thing which will require separate visits for drug screens then another for refill etc. His office is open from "8:00 to 5:00" which is bull. The employees and patients arrive on time however he shows up whenever he feels like it, usually 10:00 or after. So then everything is behind and then the patients have to wait forever to just be seen and to get their prescriptions. Most nights it will be 7 or 8 or even 9 before all the patients have their prescriptions and the clinic staff can close and go home. Ridiculous. If he would put a little bit more care into his practice the patients and the staff he would be doing everyone a favor.

March 28th, 2014
Sour grapes
I am a patient of Dr Orusa. Yes it sometimes is a long wait. He sees many patients in his practice. Pain management is not an easy job. if he doesn't take time with each person how can he correctly access them? I see and hear people complain on every visit. Funny how it always seems to be the ones who have no legit reason to be seeking pain management who complain about a through exam. Yes it's hard to get in. Yes he takes time to actually check you out. It's called " doing his job"! If you really have chronic pain you don't mind the wait. Without Dr Orusa's help, I would not be able to have the quality of life he helps me obtain because of chronic pain. If you don't like him go somewhere else.

February 23rd, 2011
WORST DOCTORS OFFICE IVE EVER BEEN TOO!
His english is horrible, he dosent listen to patients. They charge to much money for everything. I waited 4 hours to see this so called doctor. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO WASTE THEIR TIME WITH HIM!!!

January 30th, 2011
Not sure what to think!
He is a nice Doctor but not very good at discussing test with you and why he's doing them. He also does drugs screens which is good since I see him for pain mgt. but he accused me of taking oxycodone. He prescibed me Lortab and Fiorcet w/codeine. I have not taken No Other Drugs but what he's given me...I've asked for a send out and have had my urine tested by another drs. office cause I just don't understand...Unless he does not want me as a patient anymore and does not want to tell me????Not sure what to think....Noone else is taking new patient's with my ins.

December 1st, 2010
Dr.Orusa is too liberal in writing perscriptions for addictive narcotics
Got appts.quickly.On numerous appts.I waited nearly an hr.Never got to see the dr.When my name was called I was instructed to sign a form to pick up my perscription for addictive narcotics and pay for the dr. appt.Finding myself becoming addicted to the meds. I am no suffering withdrawal symptons.

July 30th, 2009
GREAT DOCTOR , JUST HAS MANY PATIENTS!! SO HARD TO BE ON TIME WHEN HE IS SO BUSY!!
HE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR , HAS MANY PATIENTS THAT HAVE A LOT OF TRUST IN HIM , HE TRIES TO SPEND AS MUCH TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS AS HE CAN, HE HAS HELPED ME VERY MUCH WITH MY LEG, AND KNEE..