Learn more about Dr. Samuel Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Allen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel A Allen DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Allen practice?
- Dr. Samuel Allen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Allen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Shelby Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Troy, MI.