A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Allen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel A Allen DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Allen practice?
- Dr. Samuel Allen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Allen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists, Sterling Heights Critical Care Practitioners, and Sterling Heights Pulmonologists.