Dr. Samuel Allen Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Allen?

Not very receptive, kind of "offish"

Posted on August 9th, 2011

The docter just didnt seem to really, care, I honestly beleive the main reason for his lack of interest was the face my medical insurance wasnt all too great, being I had to be referred to his office in the first place, (I just couldnt go on my own since he didint accept my previous insurance). He NEVER followed up with my illness, and didnt let my doctor know anything about the medical findings after my tests. When I FINIALLY got a call from him it was from my constant phone calls to his office, seems like he was never there, always at some OTHER location, or so I was told, I think he was hiding from me or something, well, his loss, I have better insurance now, too bad doc, thanks for NOTHING. If you people can get a better, or a DIFFERENT docter, then by all means DO IT..........RUN RUN RUN!!

Posted on March 12th, 2015