A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samual Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Todd
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Todd Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samual Todd, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Todd has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samual Robert Todd MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Samual R. Todd practice?
- Dr. Samual Todd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samual Todd practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.