A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samual Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samual Todd, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Todd has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samual Robert Todd MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Samual R. Todd practice?
- Dr. Samual Todd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samual Todd practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Houston Surgeons.