Dr. Samuel Abraham Allen DO and FCCP is male, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Allen is Good. Dr. Allen has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Allen, DO, FCCP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pulmonary Hypertension.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Allen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Allen practice?
Dr. Samuel Allen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Utica, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Troy, MI.
See Utica Internists, Utica Urgent Care Centers, and Utica Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sam Allen, Dr. Sammy Allen, Dr. Sammie Allen