Learn more about Dr. Samuel Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Allen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Allen, DO, FCCP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Allen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Abraham Allen DO and FCCP is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Allen practice?
- Dr. Samuel Allen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Allen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Shelby Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.