Learn more about Dr. Samuel Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Lee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Lee, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Austin Lee MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Lee practice?
- Dr. Samuel Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Lee practices Infectious Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Infectious Disease Doctors.