A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Lee, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Hospital of St Raphael
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Lee practice?
Dr. Samuel Lee practices Infectious Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Albuquerque Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sam Lee, Dr. Sammie Lee, Dr. Sammy Lee