A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Lee, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Austin Lee MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Lee practice?
- Dr. Samuel Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Lee practices Infectious Disease near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See San Antonio Infectious Disease Doctors.