A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Rice, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rice has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rice accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Rice practice?
Dr. Samuel Rice practices Internal Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sam Rice, Dr. Sammy Rice, Dr. Sammie Rice