A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Rice, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rice has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel A Rice MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Rice practice?
- Dr. Samuel Rice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Rice practices Internal Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists.