A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Torres is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Torres, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Torres has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel A Torres MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Torres practice?
- Dr. Samuel Torres has 6 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Torres practices Urology near Claxton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA and Metter, GA.
See Claxton Urologists.