A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Warren, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Warren has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Anthony Warren MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Warren practice?
- Dr. Samuel Warren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Warren practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.