A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Abelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Abelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abelson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Abelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Eli Abelson MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel E. Abelson practice?
- Dr. Samuel Abelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Abelson practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.