A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abrams has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Abrams MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Abrams practice?
- Dr. Samuel Abrams has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Abrams practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.