Dr. Samuel Adelman MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology San Antonio, TX

2.6

November 16th, 2011
This doctor, want to get in out.He can careless about your situation. He tries to be as quick as possible with you so he can get to the next patient. I had several questions for him and after I asked him the first one he was already headed for the door and told me to have a good day.I had to tell him I wasn't done with him so he could come back. He may be knowledgeable but he doesn't act like it because every question I asked him he said "well that's just the way it is", without even giving any medical reasons. I have seen this doctor 3 times in the last 4 years or so, and I can guarantee there wont be a 4th. I strongly do not recommend this guy.

September 30th, 2009
Terrible Experience with Dr. Samuel Adelman
I met Dr. Adelman over a year ago and he was very unfriendly. He did not solve my problem, so I returned to his office today to ask about my problems. He insisted on doing a biopsy which he said would leave facial scarring. I said I wasn't comfortable with that procedure, and he looked at me and said I should go some other place, walked out and slammed the door. I have NEVER been treated so poorly by a doctor. I was in shock and now feel he should be reported.