A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Alfano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Alfano is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alfano
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alfano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Alfano, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfano graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Alfano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Lawrence Alfano DO is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel L. Alfano practice?
- Dr. Samuel Alfano has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Alfano practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Geriatric Doctors.