A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Alfano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Alfano is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Alfano, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfano graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Alfano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Lawrence Alfano DO is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel L. Alfano practice?
- Dr. Samuel Alfano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Alfano practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Geriatric Doctors.