A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Allen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Allen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Foundation Hospital
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Marcus Allen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel M. Allen practice?
- Dr. Samuel Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Allen practices Family Medicine near Quitman, MS.
See Quitman Family Physicians.