A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Alpert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Alpert is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Alpert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alpert graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Alpert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Alpert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Alpert practice?
- Dr. Samuel Alpert has 5 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Alpert practices Ophthalmology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Camillus, NY and Fayetteville, NY.
See New Haven Ophthalmologists.