Learn more about Dr. Samuel Alpert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Alpert is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alpert
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Alpert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Alpert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alpert graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Alpert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Alpert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Alpert practice?
- Dr. Samuel Alpert has 5 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Alpert practices Ophthalmology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Camillus, NY and Fayetteville, NY.
See New Haven Ophthalmologists.