Dr. Samuel Altstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Altstein?

October 26th, 2014

Blessed with "BEST" Dr.

I have been seeing Dr. Altstein for well over a decade. I feel truly LUCKY to have been afforded the pleasure of having such a TRULY DEDICATED AND PROFESSIONA physician caring and guiding me with the many ailments I have experienced thru the many years. It is totally a Wonderful feeling knowing the relationship between us is SO special. I trust his decisions and diagnosis a full one hundred percent. I thank GOD and the stars above for being in such WONDERFUL CARE!!

August 23rd, 2011

Very Attentive

Dr. Samuel was very attentive for how busy the clinic was. Sure the wait time was long, but it's a walk-in clinic in NYC. You can't expect instant service. When he did call me in, he was very patient and helpful. The actual checkout was 15 mins and I got the prescription I needed.

July 21st, 2011

Dr. Samuel Alstein doesn

Sam is a decent Doctor but that is about it. He is very impatient and he pushes me out the door. No genuine care at all. You will wait weeks to get prescriptions filled or an appointment. I have left 9 messages in the last 2 mos but not one return call. The staff are very un-helpful. When he was on 61st it was much better. I just dropped him as a Doctor. Imagine if it was high blood pressure pills!?

July 30th, 2009