Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Amen
Dr. Samuel Amen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK, with other offices in Cave Creek, AZ and Phoenix, AZ. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine and General Practice.Dr. Amen has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Amen has the following 3 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Samuel Amen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.
Dr. William Yarborough
Pain Management, Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine
Tulsa, OK 0.01 mi40
Dr. Bryan Vandoren
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Tulsa, OK 0.01 mi30
Dr. Kevin Lewis
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Tulsa, OK 0.52 mi18