A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Amukele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Amukele is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amukele
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Amukele Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Amukele, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Amukele graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Amukele has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Anele Amukele MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Amukele practice?
- Dr. Samuel Amukele has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Amukele practices Urology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Urologists.