A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Amukele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Amukele is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Amukele, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Amukele graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Amukele has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Anele Amukele MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Amukele practice?
- Dr. Samuel Amukele has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Amukele practices Urology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Urologists.