A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Anderson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Anderson, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Anderson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel R Anderson FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Samuel R. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Samuel Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Anderson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Endocrinologists.