A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Antony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Antony is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Antony, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Antony graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Antony has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Overton Antony MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel O. Antony practice?
- Dr. Samuel Antony has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Antony practices Otolaryngology near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX and Sunnyvale, TX.
See Rowlett Otolaryngologists.