Learn more about Dr. Samuel Antony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Antony is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antony
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Antony Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Antony, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Antony graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Antony has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Overton Antony MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel O. Antony practice?
- Dr. Samuel Antony has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Antony practices Otolaryngology near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Otolaryngologists.