A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Apeatu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Apeatu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Apeatu
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Apeatu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Apeatu, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Apeatu graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Apeatu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel DR Apeatu MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel D. Apeatu practice?
- Dr. Samuel Apeatu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Apeatu practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Neurologists.