A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Applebaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Applebaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Applebaum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Applebaum graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Applebaum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Aaron Applebaum MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Applebaum practice?
- Dr. Samuel Applebaum has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Applebaum practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Roseville Primary Care Doctors.