Learn more about Dr. Samuel Asirvatham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Asirvatham, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asirvatham
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Asirvatham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Asirvatham, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Asirvatham graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Asirvatham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel J Asirvatham BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Asirvatham practice?
- Dr. Samuel Asirvatham has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Asirvatham practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Albert Lea, MN.
See Albert Lea Internists and Albert Lea Cardiologists.