Learn more about Dr. Samuel Asirvatham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Asirvatham, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asirvatham
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Asirvatham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Asirvatham, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Asirvatham graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Asirvatham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel J Asirvatham BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Asirvatham practice?
- Dr. Samuel Asirvatham has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Asirvatham practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Albert Lea, MN.
See Albert Lea Internists and Albert Lea Cardiologists.