A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Attia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Attia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Attia
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Attia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Attia, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Implantation
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vasectomy Reversal (Vasovasostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Attia graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Attia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel L Attia MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel L. Attia practice?
- Dr. Samuel Attia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Attia practices Urology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, TX.
See Houston Urologists.