Learn more about Dr. Samuel Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Adams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adams Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from MD, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University (Pennsylvania. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Adams MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Adams practice?
- Dr. Samuel Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Adams practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Durham, NC.
See Durham Surgeons.