A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Adams is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from MD, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University (Pennsylvania.
Dr. Adams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Adams MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Adams practice?
- Dr. Samuel Adams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Adams practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Durham, NC.
See Durham Surgeons.