A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Adams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adams Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from MD, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University (Pennsylvania. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Adams MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Adams practice?
- Dr. Samuel Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Adams practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Durham, NC.
See Durham Orthopedic Surgeons and Durham Surgeons.