A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Baird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Baird, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baird graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Baird has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Howard Baird MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel H. Baird practice?
- Dr. Samuel Baird has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Baird practices Diagnostic Radiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Oklahoma City Radiologists.