Learn more about Dr. Samuel Ballon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Ballon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ballon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Ballon, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballon graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ballon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Cyril Ballon MD is a male Oncologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel C. Ballon practice?
- Dr. Samuel Ballon has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Ballon practices Gynecologic Oncology near Los Gatos, CA.
See Los Gatos Oncologists.