A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Ballon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Ballon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ballon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Ballon, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballon graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ballon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Cyril Ballon MD is a male Oncologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel C. Ballon practice?
- Dr. Samuel Ballon has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Ballon practices Gynecologic Oncology near Los Gatos, CA.
See Los Gatos Obstetricians & Gynecologists.