A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Ballon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Ballon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Ballon, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballon graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ballon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Cyril Ballon MD is a male Oncologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel C. Ballon practice?
- Dr. Samuel Ballon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Ballon practices Gynecologic Oncology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Gatos, CA and Mountain View, CA.
See San Jose Obstetricians & Gynecologists.