Obstetricians & Gynecologists
2504 Samaritan Dr
Ste 20
San Jose, CA 95124
408-358-1804
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  show details
Sep 26th, 2012

Greeat Doctor, I realy recomend himbuen doctor lo recomiendo al 100% Maria

|  show details
Feb 19th, 2011

Dr. Ballon possesses a wonderful combination of confidence and compassion. My surgery went very smoothly and he was punctilious in returning messages, answering questions, and getting me through the nervous pre-surgery stages. I would recommend him extremely highly to anyone in need of his skills.

|  Optimum Care  |  show details
May 12th, 2009

I was orignally referred to Dr. Ballon by my regular OB/GYN with a condition he considered pre-cancerous. Over the past 10 years or so, Dr. Ballon has monitored my condition and, in addition to giving me excellent medical care, has given me complete confidence that my good health is a priority with him.

|  Don't see this doctor  |  show details
by Miss My Mom on Apr 29th, 2009

We were referred to Dr. Ballon when my mother was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer. He did the surgery a week later my with mother's regular GYN. They both came out of surgery with the WRONG DIAGNOSIS! They told us that she had granulosa cell tumor, and it was not hereditary so we had nothing to worry about. Two days later he left the country for a month. Then his partner told us that pathology reports confirmed that she DID have Ovarian Cancer. She never got healthy enough for chemo & ended up with another LARGER tumor 2 months after surgery. A month later she died. He walked past us in the hospital and NEVER stopped to ask about my mother or us. He has a terrible bedside manner & a "God Complex".