Oncology Specialist (cancer), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

patient show details patient
Jun 13th, 2016

He did my ovarian cancer surgery. He was excellent. He never cuts my visit short, answers questions, thorough explanations, tells it like it is, always honest, helpful and I look forward to my 6-month follow-up exams. His staff are courteous, friendly and efficient. Can't recommend him highly enough. I like his dry sense of humor.

I hate this pig!! Theif!! show details I hate this pig!! Theif!!
by Zenna varner on Jan 22nd, 2016

He was to do a simple hysterectomy. He chose to do a radical one. The order clearly said to remove one lymphnode test it for cancer. He started ripping all my lymphnode out. When my obgyn asked him to stop. He told he to shut the f' up! He continued to rip out all my abdominal lymphnode. Going so far as to rip my nerve on my left thigh out. MY LYMPHNODES HAD NO CANCER ! Go figure! He stole them from me for his greedy frankenstein experiments.. I am suffering from gross hideous lymphedema in my right leg because of this thriving pig. Its now been titled as an " illegal lymphnode harvest" and no one cares enough to punish this heartless beast of a so called doctor. I WAS USED BECAUSE I WAS. MIDDLE-CLASS POOR.

Ovarian Cancer Survivor show details Ovarian Cancer Survivor
Oct 4th, 2015

Best doctor a women could ask for. Compassionate, knowledgeable, skilled surgeon, friendly, easily understood, explains everything and has a great sense of humor!

Feb 19th, 2011

Dr. Ballon possesses a wonderful combination of confidence and compassion. My surgery went very smoothly and he was punctilious in returning messages, answering questions, and getting me through the nervous pre-surgery stages. I would recommend him extremely highly to anyone in need of his skills.

Optimum Care show details Optimum Care
May 12th, 2009

I was orignally referred to Dr. Ballon by my regular OB/GYN with a condition he considered pre-cancerous. Over the past 10 years or so, Dr. Ballon has monitored my condition and, in addition to giving me excellent medical care, has given me complete confidence that my good health is a priority with him.

Don't see this doctor show details Don't see this doctor
by Miss My Mom on Apr 29th, 2009

We were referred to Dr. Ballon when my mother was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer. He did the surgery a week later my with mother's regular GYN. They both came out of surgery with the WRONG DIAGNOSIS! They told us that she had granulosa cell tumor, and it was not hereditary so we had nothing to worry about. Two days later he left the country for a month. Then his partner told us that pathology reports confirmed that she DID have Ovarian Cancer. She never got healthy enough for chemo & ended up with another LARGER tumor 2 months after surgery. A month later she died. He walked past us in the hospital and NEVER stopped to ask about my mother or us. He has a terrible bedside manner & a "God Complex".

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse