A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Barnett, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Barnett, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Carotid Body Tumor
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Interventional Radiology
- Radiation Oncology
- Subdural Hematoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barnett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barnett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel Barnett practice?
Dr. Samuel Barnett practices Neurological Surgery, Surgery, Medical Oncology, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Dallas Surgeons, Dallas Oncologists, and Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.