A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Barone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Barone graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Barone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Bradley Barone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel B. Barone practice?
- Dr. Samuel Barone has 7 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Barone practices Ophthalmology near Annapolis, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD and La Jolla, CA.
See Annapolis Ophthalmologists.