Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Maternal & Fetal Medicine

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr. Bauer, his Nurses & Office Staff are all Awesome!! show details Dr. Bauer, his Nurses & Office Staff are all Awesome!!
Aug 7th, 2011

First Off I would like to say that the reason why I rate Dr. Bauer so highly is that even though he was busy, with a fully booked schedule of appointments w/ other patients, he took time out of his schedule to see me for an emergency Level II U/S & Diagnosis. Not only that, but after I had the U/S and initial Diagnosis, he met with me (again!)that same week. He spent over 2 hours talking with me about the condition our unborn daughter had, which he explained in full detail, what our treatment route would be, what our options were, he went over everything! I was in his office until 6:30pm that evening and he didn't seem to mind at all that I took up so much of his time. If anyone is ever in a situation where they need to see a Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist, for any reason, I would highly recommend that you visit him and Dr. DeStefano for help with your unborn child. They're office staff & Nurses are all awesome as well! They were all the "silver lining" in our very dark cloud, when we were going through this w/ our daughter. I personally Thank all of them for the care they gave us and our daughter.

May 26th, 2011

Dr. Bauer is a competent, thorough, and compassionate physician. I was extremely pleased with all of my visits. The staff displayed professionalism and kindness. This was an overall pleasant experience and environment. I would recommend Dr. Bauer to anyone who needs intricate maternal fetal medical care.