A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Baz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Baz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baz graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Baz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hosp, Streator, Il
- VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Baz MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Baz practice?
- Dr. Samuel Baz has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Baz practices Internal Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Internists.