A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Becker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becker
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Becker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Becker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Becker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Scott Becker MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel S. Becker practice?
- Dr. Samuel Becker has 8 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Becker practices Otolaryngology near Burlington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Burlington Otolaryngologists.