A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Becker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Becker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Becker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Scott Becker MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel S. Becker practice?
- Dr. Samuel Becker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Becker practices Otolaryngology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Robbinsville, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Princeton Otolaryngologists.