A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Bekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Bekar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Bekar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bekar graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Bekar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Y Bekar MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Y. Bekar practice?
- Dr. Samuel Bekar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Bekar practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.