A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Bekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Bekar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Bekar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bekar graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Bekar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bekar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel Y. Bekar practice?
Dr. Samuel Bekar practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.