Learn more about Dr. Samuel Bierner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Bierner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Bierner, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Bierner graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bierner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bierner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel M. Bierner practice?
Dr. Samuel Bierner practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Neuromuscular Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists, Dallas Pain Management Doctors, and Dallas Neurologists.