Dr. Samuel Blick Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Blick?

October 28th, 2015

Glacier Man

While I am sure Dr. Blick is a competent doctor his overall demeanor to my self and my family member were despicable. This man invented the word Glacier to describe his personality .

Doctor's Response

Thank you for letting us know about your recent appointment with Dr. Blick. We value all patient comments and are committed to providing superior care to everyone that chooses us for their orthopaedic needs. We invite you to call Dr. Blick's Patient Care Coordinator during regular business hours at (407) 254-2542 so we may learn more about your experience. We look forward to hearing from you.

September 13th, 2015

While Dr. Blick has impeccable credentials, I found him cold, disinterested, and curt bordering on rude. I suppose if I was going under the knife I'd want him in control, but I prefer my doctors to be caring, personable individuals. Dr Blick was neither.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for this valuable feedback about your experience with Dr. Blick. We are concerned your recent experience at Orlando Orthopaedic Center did not meet your expectations; and we invite you to call Dr. Blick’s Patient Care Coordinator during regular business hours at 407-254-2542 so we may learn more about what happened. We look forward to hearing from you.

August 22nd, 2015

Cold as ice.

Dr. Blick may be very talented, but his attitude is stern and cold. I wouldn't recommend Blick to an enemy.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for letting us know about your recent appointment with Dr. Blick. We invite you to call Dr. Blick's Patient Care Coordinator during regular business hours at (407) 254-2542 so we may learn more about your experience. We look forward to hearing from you.

July 28th, 2014

IN PAIN

I went in with 0 pain and buy time he was done snapping my leg 3 times while yelling out. I was at level 10 when I got to my car in the parking garage. It has been over a week ago & I am still in a lot of pain. Just taking Advil. Thanks a lot!!!!!!! this is the first time I've ever went to the doctor okay and went home in PAIN.

August 26th, 2013

horrible doctor very cold

I have had pain in my arm for 7 months. he does not listen to his patients. Very cold bedside manner. Do not go to this doctor if thats what you want to call him he is awful.

August 10th, 2012

Honest no nonsesnse. Not quick to operate.

July 23rd, 2012

No bedside manner

I have had 3 other doctors from this practice over the last 10 years for other problems and all get high ratings... the best. Blick was so cold it was almost laughable. If he had been the first doctor at the practice I had seen, I would never go back there.

May 21st, 2012

Dr. Blick spends little to no time with you, and when he does, he's curt and doesn't listen to you as a patient. He gets one diagnosis in his mind and is not willing to consider other possibilities. He's lousy.

May 4th, 2012

BEWARE.......STAY AWAY!!!!

Dr. Blick is unconcerned, no compassion, could care less how I felt. Very nice before the surgery but after surgery and getting my money he had a brand new attitude. He was very frigid and non chalant and seemed as if I was getting on his nerves by asking questions. He knew I was hurting and could barely move but could care less about the pain I was experiencing. I am sorry I ever went there and still in pain. He is definitely a Jekyll and Hyde. Horrible bedside manner. STAY AWAY!!!!!!

August 10th, 2011

As a former patient of the Winter Park based Ortho Practice that shall remain nameless! What a difference. No Mass chaos in reception...no cattle call to check in. No ridiculous 1 hour plus wait and another 30-45 in waiting room. Every person I interacted with was friendly, professional and the entire practice experience was refreshing. Dr. Blick is kind and thorough... astute and accurate in his diagnostic capabilites and I much prefer that to a cheerleader!

April 20th, 2011

No problems here

In reading the other comments not sure who they are talking about. My appt was scheduled within 1 day, was taken right in and even before my MRI he diagnosed torn meniscus. Went for MRI and he was correct. Answered all my questions and didn't rush me through the appt. Also, smiled and laughed with me and my family. Would definitely recommend him.

April 15th, 2011

This guy shows that he just does not care about you. He just shows lack of empathy and doesn't spend a lot of the time in the room with you. He doesn't smile or laugh.