Dr. Samuel Borsellino MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 17th, 2016
Excellent Doctor!! He really goes the extra mile to make sure his work is perfect. I had a really hard time walking for months & I had a microdisectomy L5-S1. I am 6 wks postop w minimal pain , MAYBE Motrin once a day otherwise nothing. I'm walking up to 2 miles at a time , doing stairs with no difficulty & just discharged from therapy. Surgery was totally worth it & this guy is The BEST!! He is highly recommended!!

May 27th, 2015
Had Surgery. Dr. Borsellino is great!
had a Cervical Disectomy last week at C4-5 and C6-7. Went great... Still recovering however, I can tell the one pain in my left arm to my hand is gone Just have to finish recooping from surgery and things I am HOPEFUL will be great again.

February 12th, 2015
Couldn't be happier with this doctor!

February 4th, 2015
absolutely the best I gave his trust to operate on me has not yet but he was spot on so I hope the best frost now

August 21st, 2014
Won't see this doctor again
Dr. Borsellino, before hearing me tell the history of my problem, immediately said I should have surgery. I wanted to discuss more conservative approaches such as physical therapy, injections, etc but he blew them off saying, "It won't help you". I quickly got the impression it way his way or the highway. I felt bullied. When I later saw my PCP he told me that Borsellino had charted that he discussed "all options such as PT and cortisone injections at length". I couldn't believe it. When I didn't agree to having surgery immediately, he got disgusted and left the room. The office visit was over. See him if you want, but don't expect compassion, much of his time, or to disagree with him. This man has a bit of a 'god complex'.

July 30th, 2012
Not Pleased!!!
I was referred to this Dr by my PCP after being diagnosed with a larg herniated disc in my lower back which was causing severe nerve pain. I went into Dr Borsellino's office and the staff was so rude and inconsiderate. Dr Borsellino rushed me in his office and tried to shove surgery down my throat and im only 21 years old!!!! Lets say chiropractic care helped this problem NOT surgery and i will never go back to this doctor nor will i ever recommend him!!!!!!!

May 27th, 2012
Best Doctor I've Ever Had!
What makes Dr. Borsellino stand out among the rest is the fact that he treats you like a person as opposed to a mere piece on an assembly line. I was diagnosed with a herniated disc in my neck back in January. I felt as if my general care provider and pain management doctor couldn't get me out of their offices fast enough. They wrote me duplicate prescriptions, forgot to write others and were anxious to just pass the buck and toss me down the line. Thanks to them, I spent four months in agony and on narcotics. When I met Dr. Borsellino, I was shocked. He took the time to explain exactly what was wrong with me and what my options were. He answered all of my questions and helped me to feel completely at ease. I even felt comfortable enough to share with him the fact that I was anxious about staying in the hospital over night. Get this....on the day of my relase he showed up at my room at 7:30 in the morning to sign the paperwork so I could go home. Most doctors wouldn't have done that. Dr. Borsellino performed my ACDF (Anterior Cervical Discectomy with Fusion) on May 8 2012 and today May 27 2012, I feel great! I am 100% better. Don't pay attention to the horror stories you read online. You'll read how you could lose your voice, have a big lump in your throat, etc..etc. None of that happened to me. I am a radio dj and I use my voice to make a living. I went back to work just this past Friday and my voice has never been better. Trust your doctor! He gave me my life back! I couldn't be happier! :)

February 28th, 2011
I cannot say enough good things about this doctor. Four stars are not enough to rate him onbedside amnner, spending time, followup and general humanity.

January 3rd, 2011