A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Bourn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Bourn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Bourn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourn graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Bourn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hutchinson Hospital
- Promise Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Michael Bourn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel M. Bourn practice?
- Dr. Samuel Bourn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Bourn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hutchinson, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Beaumont, TX.
See Hutchinson Surgeons.