A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Bowen, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Bowen, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bowen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- St. Vincent's Blount
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel R Bowen MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel R. Bowen practice?
- Dr. Samuel Bowen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Bowen practices Neurological Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Sylacauga, AL.
See Birmingham Surgeons.