A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Brayfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Brayfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brayfield graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Brayfield has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Regional Health System
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Brayfield DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Brayfield practice?
- Dr. Samuel Brayfield has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Brayfield practices Family Medicine near Osage Beach, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Ozark, MO.
See Osage Beach Family Physicians.