A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Broder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Broder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Clinical Research
- Gene Therapy
- Immune System Disorders
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Broder graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Broder MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Broder practice?
- Dr. Samuel Broder has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Broder practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Oncologists.