Overall Review

April 12th, 2016
Personable and with good bed-side manner.

February 2nd, 2016
Excellent geriatrician!
Dr. Brody is a caring, smart and insightful doctor. He takes a serious interest in my health condition and always maps out a plan for treatment and then follow-up. I highly reccommend him!

May 9th, 2013
Rn
DR Brody displays care and concern I have seen many others lack. He is beyond patient and always follow up with what is going on with you .I would definitely recommend him to any of my family members or friends.

January 24th, 2013
Dr. Brody is as good as they get
My best friend told me about Dr. Brody a couple of years ago. It's a good thing he did because Dr. Brody has been my main go to doctor ever since. It's true that he spends a nice chunk of the appt typing stuff into his computer, but if you think about it, it makes perfect sense. He is so meticulous that he wants to remember ever single ailment or issue you may be experience. That to me is the sign of a true professional. If only all the doctors I've seen in my life were that diligent. Simply put Dr. Brody is a true professional, who is not only knowledge, but you can see he truly cares and enjoys what he does. I was going through some really serious stuff at one point (that required possible surgery) and he even gave me his cell number and told me to call him anytime if I had an issue! What a mensch! As for followups he's very good about them, even going so far as to call me when I was anxiously awaiting the results of some bloodwork a few months ago. How many othet doctor's can you say have done that for you?

May 7th, 2012
very intelligent doctor
Dr.Brody has seen my family for years. He is a very smart and knowledgeable doctor. When you are telling him your symptoms/problems he does tend to not look at you and instead types it all up on his computer, but that doesn't mean he doesn't care. He wants to make sure he is getting it all down and is analyzing at the same time. He is a very caring doctor, and knows his stuff. He also remembers a lot about you even when you haven't seen him in years!

April 24th, 2011
A rare M.D.!
I found Dr. Brody nine years ago by asking two top specialists whom they would recommend as a PCP for me. They both unhesitatingly named Dr. Brody as their first choice!Dr. Brody is highly intelligent, dedicated, thorough, and unassuming. Needless to say, he is highly regarded by both his peers and his patients.

June 6th, 2010
He doesn't really follow up well when you have health issues; you have to prompt him about test results and what they mean and he generally will just type info about your complaints in his computer but not really talk about what can be done about your ailments. Very weak on followup.