A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Browning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Browning
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Browning Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Browning, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Browning graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Browning has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- William W. Backus Hospital, The, Norwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Pearce Browning MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel P. Browning practice?
- Dr. Samuel Browning has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Browning practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norwich, CT.
See Norwich Surgeons.