Learn more about Dr. Samuel Bruce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Bruce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Bruce, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Fetal Non Stress TestingFetal Lung Maturity StudiesUltrasonographyDoppler StudiesAmniocentesis
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruce graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bruce has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bruce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel L. Bruce practice?
Dr. Samuel Bruce practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Obstetricians & Gynecologists.