A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Clifton Miller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Samuel C. Miller practice?
- Dr. Samuel Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Miller practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.