Learn more about Dr. Samuel Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Clifton Miller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Samuel C. Miller practice?
- Dr. Samuel Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Miller practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians and Dallas General Practitioners.