A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Campbell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Campbell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Campbell practice?
Dr. Samuel Campbell practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MO.
See Lubbock Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sam Campbell, Dr. Sammie Campbell, Dr. Sammy Campbell