The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Campbell
Dr. Samuel Campbell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Campbell is affiliated with Columbia Regional Hospital, Covenant Children's Hospital and Covenant Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Campbell has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Samuel Campbell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Celeste Hollands
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi27
Dr. Justin Roberts
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi15
Dr. Ari Halldorsson
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi35