Dr. Samuel Joe Campbell MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Campbell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Campbell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Campbell practice?
Dr. Samuel Campbell practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Columbia Surgeons and Columbia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.