Dr. Samuel Capra MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 17th, 2015
Confident in Dr. Capra
Dr. Capra is knowledgeable. He is thorough, intensive and gentle in dealing with my orthopedic problems.

May 16th, 2013
Run the other way
I was one of this doctors first surgical patients after he came to FWB. I thought he was a good credentialed doctor. After my knee replacement surgery, my pain is much worse, I cannot walk as far as I could before the surgery, and have to have a painful and very expensive replacement of the replacement that he did. After he moved to White Wilson his patient caring and bedside manner became horrible, and very uncaring. I was not even allowed to see him for my surgical followup after he changed to White Wilson and had to seek out another doctor. Go to someone else if you value your mobility.

June 30th, 2010
Horrific receptionist
I honestly have never been treated so horrible by medical office staff. It started with my initial phone call to set up an appointment. Once in the office, Dawn (receptionist) belittled me in front of my child (patient), and an waiting room full of strangers because I did not bring a copy of the XRay. I was not informed to bring a copy of the Xray, by her during the initial call, nor by the appt. setter that called me 24hours after my initial call. She was short, curt, and unprofessional to every person she spoke to on the phone, or in office. Dr. Capra, and his nurse were pleasant, and professional. My son's cast has come loose, and I've called twice to speak to the nurse as instructed on our "at home" instructions without a call back. The cast material is chipping off, and my son has not done anything more than play video games and watch TV. Least to say, I'm going to another Orthopedic doctor so my son can be seen, and his cast replaced. Truly, not dissatisfied with Dr. Capra, but highly disgusted with Dawn, and her attitude. I don't think it's too much to ask for decent customer service when paying for a service. Some degree of professionalism is appreciated. I'll take my "business" elsewhere. Dr. Leo Chen can see me this afternoon within 4 hours of my initial call.