A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Cargill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Cargill is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Cargill, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Cataract Surgery
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cargill graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Cargill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Earl Cargill FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel E. Cargill practice?
- Dr. Samuel Cargill has 5 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Cargill practices Surgery near Enumclaw, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Gig Harbor, WA.
See Enumclaw Surgeons.