Learn more about Dr. Samuel Cargill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Cargill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cargill
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cargill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Cargill, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Cataract Surgery
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cargill graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cargill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel E Cargill FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel E. Cargill practice?
- Dr. Samuel Cargill has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Cargill practices Surgery near Enumclaw, WA.
See Enumclaw Surgeons.