Learn more about Dr. Samuel Cargill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Cargill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Cargill, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Cataract Surgery
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cargill graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Cargill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare Hospital
- St Francis Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cargill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel E. Cargill practice?
Dr. Samuel Cargill practices Surgery near Enumclaw, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Gig Harbor, WA.
See Enumclaw Surgeons.