Learn more about Dr. Samuel Cargill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Cargill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cargill
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cargill Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Cargill, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Cataract Surgery
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cargill graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cargill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel E Cargill FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel E. Cargill practice?
- Dr. Samuel Cargill has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Cargill practices Surgery near Enumclaw, WA.
See Enumclaw Surgeons.